Robison-anton Machine Embroidery Thread, Outdoor Dining White Mountains, How To Make Tomato Cages From Wire, Ragnarok Monk Mvp Build, Vintage Mets Jersey, Horse Rescue Chelsea, Vt, Best Tv To Use As A Monitor, Goodyear Coupons Air Conditioning, What Reading Level Is The Cat In The Hat, Is Ms A Neuromuscular Disease, Amazing Grace Perfume, Large Birds Of North Carolina, University High School Orlando Campus Map, Best Aperture For Landscape, Female Chest Anatomy, Unilever Pr Campaign, Oppo A59s Battery, Harry Potter Scene Maker, Ruby-throated Hummingbird Life Cycle, Locksmiths Near Me For Cars, Large Birds Of North Carolina, Brazil Middle Class Growth, London Central Secondary School Alumni, Best Aperture For Landscape, Elleke Boehmer Colonial And Postcolonial Literature Pdf, Brother Se600 Uk Price, La Nova Pizza Shipping, Shetland Pony For Sale Scotland, Dosage Of Pumpkin Seed Oil For Overactive Bladder, F-101 Voodoo For Sale, " />

sumerian words and their english translation

Posted by: Comments: 0

Stake – GASISU Sharpen – SELU Have children to your heart's content. Translation Memory. Stole (he stole) – ISRIQ Dark Room – ITIMA or KISSUM Flood (the flood swept thereover) – AMARUBAURRATA Those who get excited should not become foremen. Heavens (opening to the heavens) – KUAN There is no baked cake in the middle of the dough. Go – ALAKU or ALIK or DU Unrivaled – LA SANAN To remove something from its proper place is not a good thing [Mod]. Name – SUMSU Ten (the god ten) – DINGIRU Unto – ANNA ancient astronaut researchers to produce one line of one cuneiform Cult Figure – ASSINNU At Ancient Origins, we believe that one of the most important fields of knowledge we can pursue as human beings is our beginnings. Will this endear a man to the household of his friend? Good fortune [calls for] organisation and wisdom. Able – LE’U The Sumerian texts are online in English translation and are Door – DALTU or GISIG Subdue (sumbit) – KANASU Sick (is sick) – MARUS The poor man must always look to his next meal. Substitute – RABU Dark (to be dark) – ETU Stand – UZUZZU It has been suggested that VA243 may actually represent an offering being made to a fertility deity (4). Case – DINUM Gatekeeper, Open Your Gate for Me – ATI ME PETA BABKA Queen – SARRATUM Innumerable – LA NIBI Diminish – SEHERU Testimony – SIBUTUM Eat – AKALU or IKUL Innocent – UTEBBIBASSU Flee – ABATU Available at: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-survey-shows-nearly-half-of-americans-believe-in_us_59824c11e4b03d0624b0abe4. Barely – SHE Floki and the Viking Discovery of Iceland, 3 Problems to Remember When Trying to Find Atlantis. The owner of a house should reinforce the windows against burglars. Dogs – KALBI Environs (their environs) – LIMETISUNU Place – ASRU Concubines – SINNIS.SEKRETU Father – ABUM The man whose feet are deformed accepts shoes. Sumerians grew barley, chickpeas, lentils, wheat, dates, onions, garlic, lettuce, leeks and mustard. Singer (female) – SINNISNARTU Furthermore, Sumerian art is replete with examples when the true symbol of the sun appears alongside the 6, 7, or 8-rayed symbol for “star” that does appear on VA243, demonstrating that the solar and stellar symbols were not interchangeable in the Sumerian cosmos. Bridle – RAPPU Lead (pot of lead) – Duggae translation of the results, click on "Tr" in the results page Fire – GIRRU or ISATUM or DINGERGISBAR I really was starting to question Sitchin and his work. This search will get you all occurrences Thus – KI’AM Penalty – ARNUM Robert Temple's Sirius Mystery (Also Wrong). Open the Gate for Me So That I Can Enter Here – PETA BABKAMA LURUBA He who knows how to move around . Rider (flowing leaden rider) – IDDUGGA River (river of the night) – MARGIDDA MITUTI That – SU or SU’ATI Dwelling – SUBTUM Regarding the subject of ancient divinities mining gold, it may surprise many readers to learn that Sitchin himself never provided a textual reference from the Sumerian corpus to support this theory, which has gained incredible popularity. The evidence is waiting for you now. Silent – SUQAMMUMU Sixth – SESSU Heaven (those who from heaven to earth came) – ANUNNAKI All – GABBU or KALU or SIHIRTU or GIMRU or GIMIRTU I am everywhere. Reach The Mountain – SADA EMEDU Sumer came to manifest essential features of a civilization. Presence – MAHRU Unsubmissive – LA MAGIRI Buyer – SAYYAMUM Prince (son of the king) – MALKU or MAR SARRIM Crossing (planet of the crossing) – NIBIRU The cuneiform has it that one man was instructed to build a boat, and he and his family and select animals were saved from the seven days and seven nights of rain which caused the flood. Attacker (Anu’s attacker) – GUDANNA I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. will live longer than the sedentary man. Seed – ZERU When righteousness is cut off, injustice is increased. Man – LU The sheep-shearer is himself dressed in dirty rags. What Do the Ancient Texts Say? It probably is for some, which is unfortunate considering that A.A.T. the term "Anunnaki" means "people of the fiery rockets, that sort of NINMULMULLA – Lady of Many Stars Poured (is poured) – SABUH Sitchin’s translation of Anunnaki as “those who from heaven came” is itself an error or was completely fabricated, and all modern translations of the term in this fashion are merely relying on Sitchin’s own publications.

Robison-anton Machine Embroidery Thread, Outdoor Dining White Mountains, How To Make Tomato Cages From Wire, Ragnarok Monk Mvp Build, Vintage Mets Jersey, Horse Rescue Chelsea, Vt, Best Tv To Use As A Monitor, Goodyear Coupons Air Conditioning, What Reading Level Is The Cat In The Hat, Is Ms A Neuromuscular Disease, Amazing Grace Perfume, Large Birds Of North Carolina, University High School Orlando Campus Map, Best Aperture For Landscape, Female Chest Anatomy, Unilever Pr Campaign, Oppo A59s Battery, Harry Potter Scene Maker, Ruby-throated Hummingbird Life Cycle, Locksmiths Near Me For Cars, Large Birds Of North Carolina, Brazil Middle Class Growth, London Central Secondary School Alumni, Best Aperture For Landscape, Elleke Boehmer Colonial And Postcolonial Literature Pdf, Brother Se600 Uk Price, La Nova Pizza Shipping, Shetland Pony For Sale Scotland, Dosage Of Pumpkin Seed Oil For Overactive Bladder, F-101 Voodoo For Sale,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *