No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cake, Pros And Cons Of Manufacturing, Lake Granby Camping Reservations, Uci Average Transfer Gpa, Home Center Online, When Is Watermelon Season In Arizona, 3 Cons Of Biotechnology, 1 Corinthians 6 Message, Andre Debakhapouve Wells Fargo, Arabic Bible Transliteration, Beetle Identification Key, Swot Analysis Of Finance Student, Spanish Subjunctive Practice, I Just Want Your Love Ukulele, Modular Homes Greenville, Sc, Scanpan Ctx 28cm Non-stick Frying Pan Review, How To Get Started In Boating, Cigala' In English, Substitute For Kale, Appassionata 3rd Movement Sheet Music, Grapes Sketch Drawing, Whipped Ricotta Breakfast, Spider Riders Anime, Magic Ice Cream Pan, Mediterranean Zone Diet Recipes, 650 Fill Down Jacket Temperature Rating, Egg Wholesale Supplier, Pork Tenderloin Cream Of Mushroom Soup, Cheap Hotels With Kitchens In Myrtle Beach, Sc, Where Can I Buy Individual Packets Of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, " />

john 10 kjv

Posted by: Comments: 0

41 And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true. (AQ) 29 My Father, who has given them to me,(AR) is greater than all[c];(AS) no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. King James Version (KJV)

40 And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode. 23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. Ministers must serve the sheep in their spiritual concerns. (C) He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father. They said, “Though John never performed a sign,(BJ) all that John said about this man was true.”(BK) 42 And in that place many believed in Jesus.(BL). See here the grace of Christ; since none could demand his life of him, he laid it down of himself for our redemption. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. Our Lord laid not his life down for his doctrine, but for his sheep.19-21 Satan ruins many, by putting them out of conceit with the word and ordinances. The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold. 22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter. 14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. John 10 King James Version (KJV) 10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. This commandment have I received of my Father. 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. (AG) 24 The Jews(AH) who were there gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? He was both the offerer and the offering, so that his laying down his life was his offering up himself. When we know Christ by faith in our hearts, we find all that the Scripture saith of him is true.Commentary by Matthew Henry, 1710. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any. 3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 10 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.

(39-42)1-5 Here is a parable or similitude, taken from the customs of the East, in the management of sheep. 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him? 10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

11 “I am(N) the good shepherd. (AB) 20 Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed(AC) and raving mad. KJV John 10 1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. 22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter. All rights reserved worldwide. (AL) 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them,(AM) and they follow me. Also, we have precious promises to those that observe this direction. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. (BC) Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. 11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. The Authorized Version or King James Version (KJV), 1611, 1769. John 10 King James Version (KJV) 10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

The Father was in the Son, so that by Divine power he wrought his miracles; the Son was so in the Father, that he knew the whole of His mind.
2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

This command I received from my Father.”(AA), 19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. Persecutors may drive Christ and his gospel our of their own city or country, but they cannot drive him or it out of the world. (6-9) Christ the good Shepherd. The parable of the good shepherd. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life,(L) and have it to the full.(M). 40 And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. (Q) Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.

No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cake, Pros And Cons Of Manufacturing, Lake Granby Camping Reservations, Uci Average Transfer Gpa, Home Center Online, When Is Watermelon Season In Arizona, 3 Cons Of Biotechnology, 1 Corinthians 6 Message, Andre Debakhapouve Wells Fargo, Arabic Bible Transliteration, Beetle Identification Key, Swot Analysis Of Finance Student, Spanish Subjunctive Practice, I Just Want Your Love Ukulele, Modular Homes Greenville, Sc, Scanpan Ctx 28cm Non-stick Frying Pan Review, How To Get Started In Boating, Cigala' In English, Substitute For Kale, Appassionata 3rd Movement Sheet Music, Grapes Sketch Drawing, Whipped Ricotta Breakfast, Spider Riders Anime, Magic Ice Cream Pan, Mediterranean Zone Diet Recipes, 650 Fill Down Jacket Temperature Rating, Egg Wholesale Supplier, Pork Tenderloin Cream Of Mushroom Soup, Cheap Hotels With Kitchens In Myrtle Beach, Sc, Where Can I Buy Individual Packets Of Philadelphia Cream Cheese,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *