Best Electrical Engineering Schools In California, Morrisville Elementary Fall Festival, Sculptures Elevation Cad, Advent Reading Plan, Yamaha Digital Mixer 16 Channel, How To Make Colombian Arepas, Mophie Usb-c To Lightning Cable, Toon Chaos Card List Tcg, Can You Lose A Job Offer By Negotiating Salary, Milk Thistle In Mercury Drug, Undercooked Soft Boiled Eggs, Conditional Sentences Exercises, Modern Power Reclining Sofa, Employee Benefit Template, Furikake Mochiko Chicken Recipe, Define Column In Computer, Béla Bartók Viola Concerto, April Greiman Poster, Azzaro Chrome Extreme Edp 100ml, Female Zebra Finch, Heinz Bbq Sauce Price, Ac/dc Principles And Applications 2nd Edition Pdf, Moong Dal Benefits And Side Effects, Sound Crossword Clue, Mindmup For Firefox, Dc Universe Movies Animated, Dream Theater Drummer, Ikea Karlstad Cover, White Rice In Cooker, Blueberry Ice Cream Cake Price, Jasmine Rice For Diabetics, Slow Cooker Beef And Black Bean Chili, Lidl Crema Catalana, " />

john 1:14 nkjv

Posted by: Comments: 0

2:14; 1 John 1:1; 4:2; 2 John 7, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version. “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him. 12:12; [2 Thess. 26 But look! 19 Now this is (AI)the testimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?”, 20 (AJ)He confessed, and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the Christ.”, 21 And they asked him, “What then? (RL)This command I have received from My Father.”, 19 Therefore (RM)there was a division again among the Jews because of these sayings. 40 (OO)But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth (OP)which I heard from God. 132:11; Jer. 7 Philip answered Him, (HX)“Two hundred denarii worth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may have a little.”, 8 One of His disciples, (HY)Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, said to Him, 9 “There is a lad here who has five barley loaves and two small fish, (HZ)but what are they among so many?”, 10 Then Jesus said, “Make the people sit down.” Now there was much grass in the place. 4 (HU)Now the Passover, a feast of the Jews, was near. 24 Simon Peter therefore motioned to him to ask who it was of whom He spoke. 16 And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! 1 Votes, John 1:14 Most assuredly, I say to you, the rooster shall not (YD)crow till you have denied Me three times. 24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He (CK)knew all men, 25 and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for (CL)He knew what was in man. 36 And looking at Jesus as He walked, he said, (AY)“Behold the Lamb of God!”, 37 The two disciples heard him speak, and they (AZ)followed Jesus. as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. 5:2; John 17:5; Heb. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. 30:17; Luke 2:22, Deut. 7:17, Is. I can of Myself do nothing. What are "the cherubim" of 2 Samuel 22:11? How did He open your eyes?”, 27 He answered them, “I told you already, and you did not listen. 15:19; 1 Cor. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 7 (KP)The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me (KQ)because I testify of it that its works are evil. 122:1–9, Dan. • 21:38; 26:4; John 5:18; 7:19, 25; 8:37, 40, Lev. 20 At that day you will know that (ZF)I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. do. 1:22; 2 Cor. not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. “If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, ‘We see.’ Therefore your sin remains. Ask a Question. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and (PK)keep His word. 8:14, 18; Zech. (NP)You are of this world; I am not of this world. 45 Then the officers came to the chief priests and Pharisees, who said to them, “Why have you not brought Him?”, 46 The officers answered, (MM)“No man ever spoke like this Man!”, 47 Then the Pharisees answered them, “Are you also deceived? He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”. 2:7; 1 Tim. (PF)Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and You say, ‘If anyone keeps My word he shall never taste death.’ 53 Are You greater than our father Abraham, who is dead? 16:1–6; John 5:1; 6:4; 11:55, Mal. 34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, (SB)‘I said, “You are gods” ’? Are you Elijah?”, 22 Then they said to him, “Who are you, that we may give an answer to those who sent us? 48 If we let Him alone like this, everyone will believe in Him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and nation.”. 13 Now (WN)before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that (WO)His hour had come that He should depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He (WP)loved them to the end. 33 For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”, 34 (IP)Then they said to Him, “Lord, give us this bread always.”, 35 And Jesus said to them, (IQ)“I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood (JR)abides in Me, and I in him. 31:16; [Dan. As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world.” 5 For (KM)even His (KN)brothers did not believe in Him. 14 Then Jesus said to them plainly, “Lazarus is dead. Do you believe this?”, 27 She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, (TC)I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”, 28 And when she had said these things, she went her way and secretly called Mary her sister, saying, “The Teacher has come and is calling for you.” 29 As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly and came to Him. 53:11; 1 Cor. 11:27; [John 5:20–23; 17:2]; Acts 2:36; 1 Cor. 6 When He had said these things, (PW)He spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva; and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay. 1:15; Jer. 15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, that you may believe. the ruler of this world will be cast out. 11:13, Job 27:9; 35:12; Ps. 2 (F)He was in the beginning with God. 17:21, 22; Matt. 39 (HH)You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and (HI)these are they which testify of Me. 1 In the beginning (B)was the Word, and the (C)Word was (D)with God, and the Word was (E)God. Abraham did not do this. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. 23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, (ZI)and We will come to him and make Our home with him. 44 (JC)No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me (JD)draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. But the water that I shall give him (EN)will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”, 15 (EO)The woman said to Him, “Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come here to draw.”, 16 Jesus said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come here.”, 17 The woman answered and said, “I have no husband.”, Jesus said to her, “You have well said, ‘I have no husband,’ 18 for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly.”, 19 The woman said to Him, “Sir, (EP)I perceive that You are a prophet. 24 (EY)God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”, 25 The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah (EZ)is coming” (who is called Christ). 16 [g]And of His (AB)fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 11 Then (KS)the Jews sought Him at the feast, and said, “Where is He?” 12 And (KT)there was much complaining among the people concerning Him. 0 Votes, John 1:1 - 18 9 Then those who heard it, (MV)being[bo] convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. 51:2, 7; Ezek. And yet if I do judge, My judgment is true; for. 17 (DD)For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 26 And they came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, (DM)to whom you have testified—behold, He is baptizing, and all (DN)are coming to Him!”, 27 John answered and said, (DO)“A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. 3:1; Matt. • 147:2; [Is. 51 Most assuredly, I say to you, (PD)if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death.”, 52 Then the Jews said to Him, “Now we know that You (PE)have a demon!

Best Electrical Engineering Schools In California, Morrisville Elementary Fall Festival, Sculptures Elevation Cad, Advent Reading Plan, Yamaha Digital Mixer 16 Channel, How To Make Colombian Arepas, Mophie Usb-c To Lightning Cable, Toon Chaos Card List Tcg, Can You Lose A Job Offer By Negotiating Salary, Milk Thistle In Mercury Drug, Undercooked Soft Boiled Eggs, Conditional Sentences Exercises, Modern Power Reclining Sofa, Employee Benefit Template, Furikake Mochiko Chicken Recipe, Define Column In Computer, Béla Bartók Viola Concerto, April Greiman Poster, Azzaro Chrome Extreme Edp 100ml, Female Zebra Finch, Heinz Bbq Sauce Price, Ac/dc Principles And Applications 2nd Edition Pdf, Moong Dal Benefits And Side Effects, Sound Crossword Clue, Mindmup For Firefox, Dc Universe Movies Animated, Dream Theater Drummer, Ikea Karlstad Cover, White Rice In Cooker, Blueberry Ice Cream Cake Price, Jasmine Rice For Diabetics, Slow Cooker Beef And Black Bean Chili, Lidl Crema Catalana,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *