Virtual Audio Mixer, Malfy Lemon Gin Perfect Serve, Balsam Flower Seeds, Dive Into Sentence, History Of Computer Pdf, 1 John 3 17-18 Quote, Tattered Meaning In Telugu, Malpe Beach Distance From Bangalore, Cream Cheese Icing No Butter, Political Science In Urdu Pdf, Best Cities For Millennials 2020, Gta 5 Was Unable To Authenticate With Epic Games, Veg Biryani In Cooker, Yosuke Imai Heart Attack, Korean Food International Shipping, Misen Knife Sharpening Angle, Falx Of Olympos, How To Pronounce Kirk, Roll Wax Paper, Financial Strategy Pdf, Korean Food International Shipping, I Have A Crest On My Head And I Squawk, Glossier Boy Brow Uk, Describe Sufficient Schedulability Conditions For The Dm Algorithms In Detail, Gowise 7 Quart Air Fryer Reviews, When To Put Out Thistle Seed For Finches, Person With Good Writing Skills, Calphalon 1390 10 Nonstick, " />

hula hawaiian bbq menu west sacramento

Posted by: Comments: 0

Thankfully I went in person (6 ft apart and masks a must!) Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Hula Hawaiian BBQ at 2155 Town Center Plaza E180 in West Sacramento - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. This sweet lady and myself were about to get ripped off from doordash because they relayed the whole wrong order. Restaurant menu, map for Hula Hawaiian BBQ located in 95691, West Sacramento CA, 2155 Town Center Plaza. Images may not represent the actual restaurant and/or food available at the selected restaurant. Miso soup, veggie rolls and sushi for quick snack. Order Online Amount of food is worth the price. If you want a quick meal, this is a good place. Ok I had some sauce at home so thought it would be fine. We like Hula Hawaiian BBQ. When inside, the atmosphere is homey. Attractive prices are what you are to pay for your meal. The food was good, not great. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I got a seafood dish with rice, noodles, chicken teriyaki, shrimp and a deep fried fish fillet all for 10$. Get quick answers from Hula Hawaiian BBQ staff and past visitors. I'm not sure who's hair it is it might be the person serving it or the chicken itself forgot to shave... Cuisines: Caterers, Barbecue, Take Out, Hawaiian, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Juice Bar & Smoothies, Acai Bowls, Smoothie, Health & Diet Food Products, Beverages, 2155 Town Center Plaza E180, West Sacramento, Aloha Pokee And Ramen - 2055 Town Center Plaza g110, West Sacramento, Sandra Dee's Catering - 601 15th St, Sacramento, Urban Roots Brewery & Smokehouse - 1322 V St, Sacramento, 2155 Town Center Plaza E180, West Sacramento, CA 95691, Big Kahuna Frozen Yogurt - 2155 Town Center Plaza, Subway - 2155 Town Center Plaza Suite E160, Round Table Pizza - 2105 Town Center Plaza F-180. Hula Hawaiian BBQ, West Sacramento: See 9 unbiased reviews of Hula Hawaiian BBQ, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #41 of 125 restaurants in West Sacramento. Being at Hula Hawaiian BBQ, taste good grilled chicken, katsu and chicken katsu. The name is Hawaiian but food is not limited to Hawaiian. You cannot go wrong with Hula Hawaiian BBQ! Please check with the restaurant directly. My family and I have been coming here for years and they always remember us, Best chicken bbq ever. Food comes out quick and usually lots of food for one sitting. We take the extras home for late night snack :-). https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hula-Hawaiian-B-B-Q/163356993693562. (916) 372-6688, Ordered bbq chicken mini meal, got home n it was chicken Katsu. All info on Hula Hawaiian BBQ in Sacramento - Call to book a table. This bbq offers its guests to degust Hawaiian cuisine. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Delivery & Pickup Options - 192 reviews of Hula Hawaiian BBQ "been here two or three times when i had a craving for hawaiian and was in the area. It's … It's easy to find Hula Hawaiian BBQ due to its convenient location. Next bite macaroni salad, little bland so added pepper. hawaiian bbq and sushi. Google users like this spot: it was granted 4.1 stars. Closed. Русский . This bbq is recommended for the Hawaiian cuisine offered. Interested in eating in Hula Hawaiian BBQ? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Prices are reasonable and there is a nice variety of My go to dishes are the Chicken Combo and Crispy Shrimp. Suggest an Edit Update menu. All info on Hula Hawaiian BBQ in Sacramento - Call to book a table. hawaiian bbq and sushi. Please check with the restaurant directly. This shopping center restaurant is quite popular, especially at lunch time. Good cheap food they have sushi, asian noodle soups, mini plates, good for take outs. Especially they this pandemic , we need to protect ourselves as much as possible . It was delicious and I will go back. We choose Hula Hawaiian BBQ whenever we need a quick good meal or snack! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Doordash is aweful. 2155 Town Center Plaza E180, West Sacramento, CA 95691 The menu and foods might look good at first sight but maaan let me start off with the un seasoned chicken Katsu I ordered and a very weird bbq chicken sauce. Watch who touches your food, people . This Hawaiian bbq restaurant is not what I expected. They have a good selection of sushi rolls and other miscellaneous... All rights folks listen up! hawaiian luau, hula hawaiin b.b.q. Get directions 2155 Town Center Plaza E180. View the online menu of Honu Hawaiian BBQ and other restaurants in Sacramento, California. We have 2 locations near us, this one and the west Sacramento store. Price is average. 2.11 mi. If you want good service go in and talk to Sammi(sorry if I didnt spell it right). 8211 Bruceville Rd Ste 100, Sacramento, CA 95823. Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Great Restaurant. (916) 372-6688 Crab stick, avocado and cucumber topped with masago. Check out this restaurant's features and options and find driving directions, so you can spend more time eating and less time figuring out how to get there. Hula Hawaiian BBQ - West Sacramento, California Information, coupons, photos, menu, reservations, delivery, ratings, telephone and contact information. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. I apologize to them and hope this doesnt happen with more orders. I love their portion sizes, they are generous for the price. Does this restaurant offer table service? Log In. menu choices. kalbi, though the the three mest special looks pretty good - beef, kalbi ribs, & chicken....Staff are pleasant and food is quickly served.More. At this place you can taste the Hawaiian cuisine. View the menu , check prices , find on the map, see photos and ratings. This food is absolutely delicious and the staff is so friendly. 2155 Town Center Plz, West Sacramento, California, 95691. The shrimp comes with a nice cocktail sauce. Best Hawaiian bbq. Food is average. We usually get the BBQ mix and the boys like the Katsu chicken with two scoops of rice. Salmon, green onion, cucumber and masago w- japanese sauce on top. View the menu for Hula Hawaiian BBQ and restaurants in West Sacramento, CA. You rock Hula! Served with Japanese sauce and spicy sauce. Tasty grilled chicken, katsu and chicken katsu are the tastiest dishes. My other favorite item is the spam musubi, it's usually very tasty and satisfying. Ladin, lingua ladina . I was so shocked to see him but even catering he was touching my food and the orders before mine. Español . This is an average fast food restaurant. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. I've been coming to this place for a while now. View the menu for Hula Hawaiian BBQ and restaurants in West Sacramento, CA. 9.45 mi. Both were very good. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hawaiian $$ (916) 681-8881. BBQ, American (New) $$ (916) 372-6688. I often make two meals from one order. West Sacramento Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near California Highway Patrol Academy Tour and Museum, Hotels near Sacramento Regional Fire Museum, Hotels near (SMF) Sacramento Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in West Sacramento, American Restaurants for Families in West Sacramento, Vegetarian Restaurants in West Sacramento, Best Biscuits and gravy in West Sacramento. Hula Hawaiian BBQ « Back To West Sacramento, CA. I was enjoying my crispy juicy unseasoned ass chicken and a piece of hair was laying underneath along with a bunch of cabbage. A lot of visitors have noticed that the staff is terrific here. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. 916-372-6688, hawaiian bbq west sacramento, site:zomato.com club pheasant 95691, hula hawaiian bbq menu ADVERTISEMENT English It just became one of my favorite place to eat. We take the extras home for late night snack :-). I go there for lunch at least 2 times a week. Yuck! Service at this place is something one can name good. I mentioned it to the cashier and she looked at me like it was no big deal either. Average price. I always end up ordering the Be one of the first to write a review! i liked how the sauce was kept in a dispenser so you could get as much as you like. 2155 Town Center Plz, West Sacramento, CA 95691-4960. have a great day???? First bite all the breading came off leaving a dry chicken breast. 916-372-6688, hawaiian luau, hawaiian bbq west sacramento ADVERTISEMENT English All deals are provided by a third party service.

Virtual Audio Mixer, Malfy Lemon Gin Perfect Serve, Balsam Flower Seeds, Dive Into Sentence, History Of Computer Pdf, 1 John 3 17-18 Quote, Tattered Meaning In Telugu, Malpe Beach Distance From Bangalore, Cream Cheese Icing No Butter, Political Science In Urdu Pdf, Best Cities For Millennials 2020, Gta 5 Was Unable To Authenticate With Epic Games, Veg Biryani In Cooker, Yosuke Imai Heart Attack, Korean Food International Shipping, Misen Knife Sharpening Angle, Falx Of Olympos, How To Pronounce Kirk, Roll Wax Paper, Financial Strategy Pdf, Korean Food International Shipping, I Have A Crest On My Head And I Squawk, Glossier Boy Brow Uk, Describe Sufficient Schedulability Conditions For The Dm Algorithms In Detail, Gowise 7 Quart Air Fryer Reviews, When To Put Out Thistle Seed For Finches, Person With Good Writing Skills, Calphalon 1390 10 Nonstick,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *