London Central Secondary School Alumni, How To Make Tomato Cages From Wire, Amazing Grace Perfume, Serial Number Levi Tag Identification, Referent Power Advantages And Disadvantages, Travel Size Perfume, Where Is Clarence Carter Now, Radial Nerve Roots, Outside Bass Tab, Annoying Crows In The Morning, Alex Morgan World Cup Stats, Tokyo Ravens Light Novel Volume 9, Annoying Crows In The Morning, Texas A&m Acceptance Rate, Travel Size Perfume, Essay On Railway Journey, Outdoor Dining White Mountains, Amazing Grace Perfume, Stamina Ats 1405 Parts, Sc Heerenveen Jersey, Texas A&m Acceptance Rate, Elleke Boehmer Colonial And Postcolonial Literature Pdf, Alex Morgan World Cup Stats, Vintage Mets Jersey, Gulshan Name Status, Max Edwards Skadden, Essay On Railway Journey, High School Age Calculator Qld, Russian Warhammer 40k, Trp Spyre Set, Horse Rescue Chelsea, Vt, " />

acts 20:28 kjv

Posted by: Comments: 0

24 And after certain days, when Felix came with his wife Drusilla, which was a Jewess, he sent for Paul, and heard him concerning the faith in Christ. Acts 20:28Open menuKing James VersionOpen menu. 38 And when they had eaten enough, they lightened the ship, and cast out the wheat into the sea. 25 But when I found that he had committed nothing worthy of death, and that he himself hath appealed to Augustus, I have determined to send him. Acts 20:28 KJV Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which … 6 Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god. 20 For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain. 26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. 17 Then Paul called one of the centurions unto him, and said, Bring this young man unto the chief captain: for he hath a certain thing to tell him. 19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews: 20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publicly, and from house to house. 14 And when they had been there many days, Festus declared Paul's cause unto the king, saying, There is a certain man left in bonds by Felix: 15 About whom, when I was at Jerusalem, the chief priests and the elders of the Jews informed me, desiring to have judgment against him. ¶ Take heed therefore vnto your selues, & to all the flocke, ouer the which the holy Ghost hath made you ouerseers, to feed the Church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan"Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.- New American Standard Version (1995)Take heed unto yourselves, and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit hath made you bishops, to feed the church of the Lord which he purchased with his own blood.- American Standard Version (1901)Give attention to yourselves, and to all the flock which the Holy Spirit has given into your care, to give food to the church of God, for which he gave his blood.- Basic English BibleTake heed therefore to yourselves, and to all the flock, wherein the Holy Spirit has set you as overseers, to shepherd the assembly of God, which he has purchased with the blood of his own.- Darby BibleTake heed therefore to yourselves, and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. 11 And when I could not see for the glory of that light, being led by the hand of them that were with me, I came into Damascus. 25 And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee. King James Version (KJV), KJV, Reference Bible, Center-Column Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Journal the Word Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition: Reflect, Journal, or Create Art Next to Your Favorite Verses, KJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, The King James Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color Edition: Holy Bible, King James Version. 21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus. 8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead? 22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: 23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. 12 And when it was day, certain of the Jews banded together, and bound themselves under a curse, saying that they would neither eat nor drink till they had killed Paul. 26 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. 18 And we being exceedingly tossed with a tempest, the next day they lightened the ship; 19 And the third day we cast out with our own hands the tackling of the ship. 18 So he took him, and brought him to the chief captain, and said, Paul the prisoner called me unto him, and prayed me to bring this young man unto thee, who hath something to say unto thee. 14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all the things whereof I am accused of the Jews: 3 Especially because I know thee to be expert in all customs and questions which are among the Jews: wherefore I beseech thee to hear me patiently. 8 And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him. 9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead. 17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance; 18 And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me. - Webster's BibleTake heed to yourselves and to all the flock among which the Holy Spirit has placed you to take the oversight for Him and act as shepherds to the Church of God, which He has bought with His own blood.- Weymouth BibleTake heed, therefore, to yourselves, and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the assembly of the Lord and God which he purchased with his own blood.- World English BibleTake ye tente to you, and to al the flocke, in which the Hooli Goost hath set you bischops, to reule the chirche of God, which he purchaside with his blood.- Wycliffe Bible`Take heed, therefore, to yourselves, and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit made you overseers, to feed the assembly of God that He acquired through His own blood,- Youngs Literal Bible. 24 And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders, and with a certain orator named Tertullus, who informed the governor against Paul. I appeal unto Caesar. 26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears. King James Version (KJV). 8 And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him. 36 Then were they all of good cheer, and they also took some meat. 20 And he said, The Jews have agreed to desire thee that thou wouldest bring down Paul to morrow into the council, as though they would enquire somewhat of him more perfectly. 7 And when he was come, the Jews which came down from Jerusalem stood round about, and laid many and grievous complaints against Paul, which they could not prove. 32 Then said Agrippa unto Festus, This man might have been set at liberty, if he had not appealed unto Caesar. 7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 30 And when it was told me how that the Jews laid wait for the man, I sent straightway to thee, and gave commandment to his accusers also to say before thee what they had against him. 27 King Agrippa, believest thou the prophets? 10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. 10 And said unto them, Sirs, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt and much damage, not only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives.

London Central Secondary School Alumni, How To Make Tomato Cages From Wire, Amazing Grace Perfume, Serial Number Levi Tag Identification, Referent Power Advantages And Disadvantages, Travel Size Perfume, Where Is Clarence Carter Now, Radial Nerve Roots, Outside Bass Tab, Annoying Crows In The Morning, Alex Morgan World Cup Stats, Tokyo Ravens Light Novel Volume 9, Annoying Crows In The Morning, Texas A&m Acceptance Rate, Travel Size Perfume, Essay On Railway Journey, Outdoor Dining White Mountains, Amazing Grace Perfume, Stamina Ats 1405 Parts, Sc Heerenveen Jersey, Texas A&m Acceptance Rate, Elleke Boehmer Colonial And Postcolonial Literature Pdf, Alex Morgan World Cup Stats, Vintage Mets Jersey, Gulshan Name Status, Max Edwards Skadden, Essay On Railway Journey, High School Age Calculator Qld, Russian Warhammer 40k, Trp Spyre Set, Horse Rescue Chelsea, Vt,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *